Dynaplug Covert Drop Bicycle Tubeless Repair Kit - Pair
- Tactical tyre repair; never leave home without it!
- The best tyre repair is the one that's to hand when disaster strikes and the Covert Drop is designed to always be there when you need it
- Two custom CNC'd bar inserts hold threaded Dynaplug tools, each containing a reversible double-ended insertion tube, when required, a quick twist of the tool's end cap and you're ready to plug away and get rolling again
- Inserts push into the end of standard drop bars and are held in place with grub screws using the included tool, this gives a neat and discreet but rock-solid interface to always keep your Dynaplugs close at hand
- Dynaplug is the fastest, easiest and all-round best way to repair a tubeless tyre mid-ride. When needed, just remove whatever caused the puncture, firmly push the novel insertion tube straight into the hole and extract the tool depositing the repair plug in the tyre, done!
- The sealant-friendly repair plug is a unique viscoelastic impregnated rubber that bonds instantly and permanently with your tyre, and the nonabrasive brass or aluminium tip will not scratch your rim or puncture your rim tape
- No need to remove the tyre, no messy glues or solvents, just plug and ride!
- If a single plug is not enough to seal a hole, just fold the ‘tail’ flat on the tyre; hold it with your finger and stick another one in there!
- Includes 2 bar inserts, 2 Covert tools, 2 double-ended insertion tubes, 4 Standard softnose plugs, 6 hex grub screws and hex tool for installation
- Not recommended for use with Carbon Fibre handlebars
- Made with pride in the USA with patented technology and warrantied for life under normal usage